Théo is a barge that is 39 metres long and 5.05 metre wide. Théo has a cloakroom, a bar and a room on the lower deck for various uses (meetings, dance floor, storage, etc).
Come on board and relax on a chic and comfortable Parisian barge. You will have the opportunity to cruise past to the City of Light’s most stunning landmarks and learn new things about Notre Dame, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre or the Grand Palais. Your cruise through Paris on the most beautiful avenue in the world will be marked by a stop in front of the illuminated Eiffel Tower.
We provide you with exquisite cuisine made from fresh ingredients and created in the ship’s kitchens by a committed team. Our chef will provide you with a delicious meal that is both contemporary and seasonal.
Get away for the evening and dine on delectable meals aboard a intimate boat.
- Cooking takes places on board by the chef and his team
- An intimate boat
- A stunning 110 square metre rooftop terrace
- Large windows provide a panoramic perspective, which is rare on a smaller boat
- Two distinct areas with a variety of arrangements
- A large number of stopovers available
- Event expertise and a team at your disposal: Julia and Eloïse
- Maximum: 100 people for a cocktail party
- Maximum: 84 people for seated meals (at round tables) and 60 people (at rectangular tables)
- Maximum: 50 people (in the seminar room)
- Terrace: 110m2
- The main deck (main room): 75m2.
- Lower deck: 40m2 (seminar room)
Estacade n°4, face au 2 quai du Point du Jour, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt
There are several boarding points available to you:
- Passy – Maison de la Radio
- Debilly Trocadéro
- Musée Quai Branly
- Musée d’Orsay
- La Tournelle
- Jardin des Plantes
- Gare d’Austerlitz
- Bibliothèque François Mitterrand